When going on a vacation, one of your goals is to relax, right? But that’s not always easy when you’re in a resort where everything costs a lot of money. Fortunately, you don’t have to worry about this when you stay at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Waikiki. Just about every Embassy Suites Waikiki review sings its praises.
So exactly what makes the Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki a value for money hotel/resort? Here are some undeniable facts that should tempt you to book a suite right now:
- You can pick a 1- or 2-bedroom suite. Each one has a separate bedroom and living area with a door in between for better privacy. Here you’ll also have a mini-kitchen and a pull-out sofa. You can spend some time relaxing watching shows on the flat screen TV or you can just go online with the complimentary Wi-Fi. This starts and ends your day right.
They don’t allow pets. But if you decide to travel with your pet, you can easily find a pet sitting service on Oahu.
- You can actually start your day nicely because you can get breakfast made to order for free. Here you can have pancakes or omelets, and even fruits if you’re a health buff.
- At night, you can then end the day right with a visit to the Evening Poolside Reception. There you can get complimentary drinks as you wind down, and you can also enjoy snacks to go with the weekly live entertainment.
- Where do you go during the day? That’s up to you. You’re staying at a place that’s only a few steps away from the fabled Waikiki Beach. You can also just stay in at the open air Gran Lanai, where you can sunbathe, relax on the sunbeds, or swim in the pool.
- At any point during the day, you can take a yoga class, work out at the 24-hour fitness center, or even take care of some business at the business center. All these amenities and services are available without the need for additional resort fees!
- Then there’s also the fabulous Waikiki Beach Walk. This is the excellent complex that offers numerous dining choices, and you can also hop to your heart’s content. There are also lots of Hawaiian cultural activities that you can enjoy.
- Your place is less than 9 miles away from Pearl Harbor, so it’s easy to visit that historical location. You can also take a nice walk to the Waikiki Aquarium or the Honolulu Zoo!
Of course, it’s not for everyone. If you’re a smoker, you’ll feel less than welcome here. You’re also not allowed to bring your pets with you, though service animals are permitted.
Still, overall it’s a great choice. You can get so much fun and enjoyment, and you’re not forced to pay various resort fees at every turn. You can walk to many different tourist spots, and when you return you have a nice comfy suite that helps you relax and prepare for the next day’s fun activities.